This is what I did to save money today:
1. We are troubleshooting our drip system for our landscaping. For some reason it is not working. Before we hire someone to fix it, we are researching the problem ourselves. DH found a part that he thinks is not working so we will try to find the part locally.
2. Breakfast for both of us was cereal, orange juice and coffee.
3. We went to a luncheon today that we were invited to in order to meet the business owner. It was so nice to meet him and listen to his plans for the business for the future. The nice lunch consisted of an assortment of submarine sandwiches, chips and bottled water. We were each given a gift bag when we left which consisted of very nice T-shirts, license plate frames and reusable water bottles.
4. Mail today was 5- coupons for Martinelli products, a Free Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce coupon and an assortment of Ken's coupons. I also got notice that the April Rebate amount of $ 17.60 was added to my Walgreens Giftcard. I submitted early this month for it knowing that I was done with what I wanted to get.
5. I pulled my coupons, made my lists and did some grocery shopping which is shown in previous post today.
6. Dinner tonight will be homemade pizza.
7. I think DH and I will be taking a swim in the pool for the evening.
These are the few things I did today to save money. As usual feel free to post in comments what you did to save money today!